1. Do not ask how many holidays and sick days go with the job, and groan when you hear the answer.
2. Do not ask, 'So what is it that you do in this company anyway?'
3. Do not call your interviewer by the wrong name, and after being corrected for the fifth time inform her it's not your fault she looks more like a 'Bridget' anyway.
4. Do not announce that you had to struggle out of bed to get to the interview on time and are dying from a hangover but will be okay by lunchtime because that's
the time of day you always come around after the night before.
5. Do not excuse yourself to check if your bid has been successful on eBay.